Hilton Long Beach
701 West Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90831
The group rate for AAAM's 18th Congress and Pre-Congress Courses is $189/night single or double, exclusive of taxes and fees, taxes are currently at 15.4%. The group rate is available until October 4, 2022, and is based upon availability. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
Room reservation under AAAM includes:
- Complimentary Guest Room Wifi
- Discounted Overnight Self-Parking fee of $15/night
To make your reservations, please go to: AAAM 18th Congress Room Reservation Link .
|REFERENCE BOOKS FOR AAAM BOARD CERTIFICATION
1/ Collection: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology
Publisher: Elsevier Saunders
Series editors: Jeffery S. Dover & Murad Alam
- Chemical Peels, 2nd Edition, by Rebecca Tung & Mark G. Rubin
- Lasers and Lights, 4th Edition, by George Hruza & Elizabeth Tanzi
- Botulinum Toxin, 4th Edition, by Alastair Carruthers & Jean Carruthers
- Soft Tissue Augmentation, 4th Edition, by Jean Carruthers & Alastair Carruthers
2/ Color Atlas of Chemical Peels, 2nd Edition, Edited by Antonella Tosti, Pearl Grimes, Maria de Padova
3/Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures, 1st Edition, by Rebecca Small, MD, FAAFP, Dalano Hoang, DC
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer www.lww.com 4/The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Zein E. Obagi Publisher: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group