Register for a 3-day, 3.5 hour/day webinar covering the Level 1 Course Curriculum, and complete 1.5 days of the Practical Hands-On to earn your Level 1 Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine, as you would have if you had attended this course in person.
In this Webinar, physicians will learn:
• Evaluate and treat the aging face
• Review skin types and appropriate treatments
• Discuss relevant facial and other anatomy as it relates to aesthetic procedures
• Identify best practices for patient selection and evaluation, pre- and post-treatment consultation, informed consent, and complications prevention and management
• Review indications and contraindications for usage of skin care products
• Discuss how aesthetic procedures are combined safely for maximum patient benefit